Rainbow;
profile affiliates free page refresh follow

disclaimer
about
hello, i'm rin. blahblah yadda yadda :) enjoy!


chit-chat
let's chatting



thank you corner
big clap
this template was edited by
rin. thanks to adam faiz for the basecode.


quarantine journal
Rabu, 22 April 2020 | 0 comments


These past few days, I’ve been at home. Since the coronavirus started to spread in Indonesia, the government has enforced two weeks quarantine at home. Honestly, I didn’t hate this kind of situation. Moreover, I rarely went out even when holiday so it didn’t bother me much.
Because of the quarantine, the school conducted online classes. But the server was often unstable. I even couldn’t registration and somehow three accounts had the same name. Fortunately, the last case wasn’t mine.

During the quarantine, I mostly read some manga or manhwa. People are often mistaken between manga and manhwa. Manga is a comic that originates in Japan while manhwa is a comic that comes from Korea. The differences are manga consists of black and white panel and manga is read horizontally because its form is pages. On the contrary, manhwa has colorful panels and it’s read vertically. I read both of them on the internet.

One of the mangas I read when quarantine was ‘Mystery for My Dear A’. It’s about a girl named Ayano who liked reading books. Later, she met Takayuki, a former author who now works as a consulting detective. As the story goes on, Ayano will learn about Takayuki’s bitter past when he was an author. Unfortunately, there are only 6 chapters out of 10 chapters that available in English. I tried to find the free continuation but unfortunately, I have to buy it and it’s written in Japanese. So if I want to read it, I have to rely on Google Translate. 

I also read a manhwa with title ‘Second Life Ranker’. The story is kind of sad and I cried when I was reading it. The protagonist, Yeonwoo had a twin brother who disappeared. One day, he found his brother pocket watch. Inside the pocket watch, there was a hidden diary that was recorded, “By the time you hear this, I guess I will be already dead...” Turns out his brother was wandering in another world to find a cure for their mother’s illness but he was betrayed by his comrades. Controlled by rage, Yeonwoo decided to take revenge for his brother. Unlike ‘Mystery for My Dear A’, this manhwa is still ongoing and the scanlation team updates daily.

But of course, my only entertainment isn’t just reading. I watched an anime named ‘Angels of Death’. The main character is a girl named Rachel Gardner who had watched a person killed, so she went to the hospital for consultation. But in the middle of the consultation, somehow she fell asleep and when she woke up, she was in a strange building that had five floors which each floor had a floor master and some kind of test. The victims in the building have to pass the test so they can go up with a lift until they reach the top floor. On the lowest floor, Rachel met a floor master, Zack, who will chase her to the second floor. Because of his sick mentality, he’d kill the second-floor master, and his position changed to the victim. Then the two of them worked together to get out of the building. The story is kind of dark and gloomy. Unexpectedly, Rachel also had a mental problem, she wanted to be killed. Zack promised her to kill her when they manage to get out.





─ sincerely, rin



FUTURE
PAST