Rainbow;
profile affiliates free page refresh follow

disclaimer
about
hello, i'm rin. blahblah yadda yadda :) enjoy!


chit-chat
let's chatting



thank you corner
big clap
this template was edited by
rin. thanks to adam faiz for the basecode.


sea of happiness
Minggu, 01 Agustus 2021 | 0 comments


 my love for you

not just a passthrough

if it's for you

overthrow the world i'll do

no matter how bad it'll turn to


deem my words as trustworthy

i promise i wouldn't do you dirty

so judge me

if i were ever found guilty

made the guillotine to chop me


but i know

i see you don't love me so

you don't ever care about my woe

nor you care about the pledge i bestow

i don't care though

because you never glow


until then you shone

i was utterly in pain

the one you chose was that swine

worse, you started to draw a line

just so that swine wouldn't whine


hey dear

i couldn't take it anymore

kill me i implore

but you won't heed my chatter

so i shed my body to the shore

i'm dead therefore


yet you cried

i couldn't help but wanting to abide

nevertheless, my body has died

i couldn't be by your side

thus i took a new body to reside

it was the swine's body i decided

but even after you still cried

i wonder what should i do to make it right

so then i invited you to the seaside

for you and the former me to be reunited


with this

no more sadness in your eyes

i and you won't agonize

we'll both drown in the sea of happiness



FUTURE
PAST